You have a huge variety of ways to send your email newsletter from Toddle.
It works with email clients such as Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail etc by arriving in your inbox ready to forward on to all your clients and customers. It could not be any simpler.
For the more technical email marketer who may want to use one of the many advanced email service providers to manage their subscribers, email distribution and tracking we have great news. You can still use Toddle for its simple editing and award winning email newsletter design, then simply import it into your email manager. Below are a few simple guides on how it works.
Toddle works with many many more services then this, we just have not finished the guide yet. But you can try it yourself. If your email marketing software allows you to import a html file, a URL or copy and paste in code then Toddle can work with it.
Check back often as more guides are added all the time.
Our Christmas Newsletter
Who said Christmas can’t come in February. What a lovely surprise to discover that our Christmas newsletter is runner up in Campaign Monitor’s annual Christmas email competition. Chuffed, we sure are.
Overall winner was Six Degrees Digital with Cattails Multimedia also receiving honourable mention.
Overall Winner Six Degrees
Runner Up Cattails Multimedia
Campaign Monitor is a great simple to use email newsletter tool built to send your email campaign, track the results and manage your subscribers. Below is a simple guide on how to send your Toddle email newsletter with Campaign Monitor and track who opened it and what they clicked on.
- Once you are logged in click on “CREATE/SEND CAMPAIGN”.
- From here you are guided through a simple 4 step process.
- Select “HTML and plain text” when asked.
- First you will be asked for the HTML version of your email newsletter from Toddle. This is the all singing dancing version with images and colours. You will find this link in the “ADVANCED SENDING OPTIONS” box on toddle.us
- Some of your subscribers reading the email newsletter will not be able to view the all singing all dancing version. Some might use email programs that cannot display it or they might have chosen to turn that option off. For these cases we provide an alternative version of the newsletter in nicely formatted plain text. Click the Plain text link in Toddle and copy and paste the text into Campaign Monitor.
- Then its a simple matter of allowing Campaign Monitor guide you to sending the newsletter. If you are anything like us you will waste a few hours clicking the refresh button after sending your email campaign tracking who opened your newsletter and what articles they were interested in. It can be very addictive!!
- Thats it. Simple wasn’t it. Enjoy.
Read why it might be a good idea to send your email newsletter through a third party like Campaign Monitor instead of sending it yourself.